I am flying with United Airlines because I got a $10.00 ticket!! When one pays $10.00 for a ticket, they should expect a layover... and such is the case for me! I am sitting in the Denver airport - and with all this extra time (2 1/2 hours) on my hands - I decided to start a blog!
You may ask... why start a blog? You have no exceedingly cute children to show case. Surely you will not be able to compete with the blog ratings of un-named relatives who live in foreign countries and have a last name that rhymes with lean or mean 0r bean 0r scene.
Well that may be true - but it MIGHT NOT BE TRUE - HA!
So just try and stop me. Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaargh Haaa Haa Haa Ha.
So just try and stop me. Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaargh Haaa Haa Haa Ha.

6 comments:
WELCOME TO THE BLOG WORLD...we all can only hope you will soon have children to rival the cuteness of LOLA! We shall see! I'm the first to post a comment. It will be perfect...if you move to St. Louis that means Sam and I will get stationed in WA right after you leave.
PS - I hate word verification!
That will be sad. We like you guys, and I also hate word verification.... what is it?
Hey, Welcome to the blogosphere.
I too cannot wait for you to have 5th cutest child on the planet.
PS - I also hate word verification. Please figure out how to turn it off.
I can't believe I'm related to all you people... seiously. And now I will use the exclamation point in an atempt to make a milk toast statement seem strong. I really, really, realy, kinda sorta think that Andy is my brother-in-law!!! See without the triple exclamation point that would have felt weak.
Johnny,
Are hinting at something?!!!!! YOU CAN'T SPELL!!!! You like them exclamapplepoints?
Is that why you always put multiple exclamation points after your name?
Johnny!
Johnny!!
Johnny!!! (wow you really seem strong here)
Seriously though, your critique of my use of exclamation points is noted and appreciated. Just to ease your mind, I never use multiple exclamations when I am speaking.
Love
Your brother-in-law
Andrew
Post a Comment